ok so i didnt want to ask this question but here it goes

ok last night my dh opened his email in front of me and didnt care that i was looking but i saw something from a girl and i asked what it was and he was all confused and said he had no idea....he opened it up and it said hi m i just updated my facebook account so come and check it out but you have to have a facebook account first here is the site to sign up hope you check it out....he said he had no idea what it was and he has nothing to hide he showed me his contact list and gave me his password and said i can look at it any time and he thought it was spam what do you girls think?? i didnt want to ask this cuz i didnt want to get bashed so please dont bash me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I have actually gotten that exact same messege in my e-maile before. Its just spam. DON"T check it out though. My naighbor did, and they phished her account and sent crap to all of her contact list, and any that responded got phished as well.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• it was spam
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• this op here......have any of you ever heard of spam for face book?? thats new to me i have never heard of it
    Anonymous

• its spam.. this text is very common for those spam bots. nothing u have to worry about
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree, it's spam
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 1:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• WELL IF YOU HAVE HIS PASS WORD THEN YOUR OK ! JUST GO AND CHECK IT OUT WHEN HES AT WORK ! I HAVE MALE FRIENDS ON MY SPACE IT'S JUST FRIENDS I NEVER SEE !! HE MIGHT DO IT TO SEE HOW MANY WOMAN WOULD LIKE HIM ?? GO ON MY SPACE AND SEE IF HE HAS A PROFILE JUST TYPE HIS NAME IT WILL POP UP I DOUT ALL HE HAS IS A FACEBOOK ! ALSO YOU CAN GET SPAM ON THESE SITES SO HE MIGHT BE RIGHT !
    Anonymous

• he doesnt have a my space or a face book i know that and thats why the e mail said he had to have a face book account first.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, it's spam. No worries. Your husband sounds straight up.
    Anonymous

• ok cool thank you! daughter of truth! i just wanted to know if any one has ever gotten that email before cuz i sure havent! was it a girl on your message??
    Anonymous

• I haven't gotten that exact message, but I have gotten ones similar to that, and yes they were female! Sounds like your hubby is in the clear :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2008