What's your opinion?

How do you feel about medicinal marijuana?
If you approve of legalizing it, why?
If you disapprove, why?

hill_star03

Asked by hill_star03 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Health

• I'm all for it. If someone is suffering and it offers relief then they should be able to get it. Nobody should be in pain. It's less addicting than Oxycontin or Morphine.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I think if it makes the person feel better why not. as long as they dont abuse it.. just like any other drug out there
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I believe in some states medicinal marijuana has already been legalized...I have an uncle that was prescribed it for a while. Under the supervision of a doctor it is more controlled and can help with some health problems...certainly anxiety :)
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm all for it as an alternative medicine. With the rise of prescription drug abuse and people overdosing on pain medication, it's time that people start looking for other ways to help themselves other than popping pills. I know people in Michigan who have said to hell with pain pills and started using medicinal marijuana and they're much happier with the effect.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• approve... as long as not abused and must be monitored or regulated
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I support the medical use....full range of options...dang, it's not like we can kills ourselves if life is painful
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 8:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010