How can i be sure i am pregnant if i have tried just bout everything i could to find out?

well i have been having my monthly for four months now and it seems that even though i am having my monthly i still feel like i am pregnant! i have taken four pregnancy tests tried to go to a clinic n everything but im still unsure of that mystery hardness in my stomach, now when i went to the clinic (cuz i didnt have any insurance) they asked me to pay which i didnt have the money to do so, i didnt have morning sickness or anything just was eating alot n drinking alot of water, plus i was sleeping alot too, what could this mean?

vanillaskye2006

Asked by vanillaskye2006 at 8:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be many things just like what Musicmom80 said. I have Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis and Poly Cystic Syndrome and when I am not pregnant I feel everything that you feel. But that is just my experience, I don't know your health history so you still need to see a doctor if you want to know for sure.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Ovarian cysts, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome can all make your stomach very bloated and hard.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would def go to the doctor...not to scare you or make you nervous but I wouldnt mess around with something like that. Good luck. I hope all is ok
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 8:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Go see a doctor.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• See a doc
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 8:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• took 2 tests both neg... went 2 dr neg... not prego...... 3 weeks later home preg test...positive. I was 4 months along b4 it was positive! keep seeing dr.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 8:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have PCO, Ovarian cysts and Uterine Fibroids and they act like you described

Answer by admckenzie at 8:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010