PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO HELP MY FAMILY OUT BIG TIME

I recently posted a easy way to help my family and so many of you generously responded and asked that I reminded you daily to help me and that you would be more than happy to! Unfortunately I recent post was removed and I have no way to get in touch with you...if you could if you were one of those ppl that were willing to help..OR you want to help me family by just clicking the mouse a couple of times PLEASE email me at langley.shelly@yahoo.com
ANY HELP would be SOOOOOOOOOOO appreciated!!
Thank you!!

shellygrace2007

Asked by shellygrace2007 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• help with what?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• sorry I was scared to put it on my post b/c I don't want it to be removed but my car is completely broke down which is A HUGE deal being that we are a one car family...so we entered my son into a photo contest..I need votes desperately !!
    shellygrace2007

Comment by shellygrace2007 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You need votes? How is your car involved??? Why would your post be removed??? TOTALLY confused!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• They win money if their photo is chosen...allegidly, doesn't cost you anything but a click of the mouse.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2010