I am tired of my husband's farts.....

He fart none stop day and night. I tell him you going to make me sick, go and fart somewhere else, but he does not listen. What should I do? Does your husband gassy too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• be gassy right back and maje sure u eat somehting u know wont agree w u so they stink
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• maybe there is something wrong in his system...go to a doctor and ask for help...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 9:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• well I say you married him for better or for worse....
    hahaha im kidding tell him to be respectful and atleast leave the room if it bothers you
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• not all day,, i would slip some gas meds in his food....lol
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My husband farts alot too. Prolly stomach issues.
    bridgetgrace89

Answer by bridgetgrace89 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Alot of things causes gas. Does he drink beer on an empty stomach? Some time people need to clean out their systems .Especially when they eat alot of meat products. A colon cleansing might just work.
    Blue1212

Answer by Blue1212 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Just think, a family that farts together stays together. There's a lot that can be causing it from what he is eating to legitimate digestive issues.The least he can do is go into the bathroom.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The more you show that it bothers you, the more he gets a kick out of it. Do you think he's gonna do anything to stop him from having his fun? no way! I bet he does this and pulls the covers up over your head too! EEW! or does he pass gas and walk away in an isle at the grocery store, leaving you to stand there and have people staring holes in your back??? Oh it sounds funny, and they think it's funny, but you get a gag fart machine... and don't let him know you have it, and use it against him in public. You can get ones that come with a smell too!

Oh if you can keep a straight face through this, you can have the last laugh!
    (Either he'll be embarassed and won't harass you anymore with his pop offs or He'll justget mad, so only you know how far you can take this.)
    shannonGilmour

Answer by shannonGilmour at 9:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• fart back...lol
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I am not alone.:)
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2010