ok ladies i need your help! any of your kids ever hide anything????

ok my daughter took off with our remote for digital cable! i have torn this house apart looking for it i am at a loss can you help me think l;ike a two year old and think of places it would be maybe! we cant watch anything without it and the cable company will charge us 75 dollars if we cant find it

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Kinzea would stash binkies down beside the bed in between the wall and bed.
    toy box, drawers, under book case or couch, stuck in recliner.

look on free cycle to see if anyone is offering one.
    mylilredheadboy

Answer by mylilredheadboy at 2:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• under anything, in drawers, maybe some boxes, in between the couch cushions (not where the cushion is but where all the loose change and everything falls) maybe w/ her toys... Did you ask her? When my DD hides something we just ask and she'll show us.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 2:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Check laundry room - We are missing Almost Every remote - Currently we are missing four tv, one dvd and one surround sound! OH ALSO HE LOVES CELL PHONES... Watch Out!! Just down for a second and GONE! I am going to have a remote hunt to day and offer money!
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• my son wil put everything in the fridge, under his bed or pillow, between the bed and the wall, in the dryer, with the sliverware, behind the tv, in his toy trucks i have even found stuff in my ouse plants. my son is sneaky i walk around on my knees and get on his level to try adn find everything he hides oh yeah his latest was in the window seal behind the loveseat. good luck! i hope you find it
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 4:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• take the cushions off of the couch and reach down into any cracks, look in the toy box, any kitchen or bathroom cabinets that you might not have locks on, in the fridge, in the freezer, in the laundry baskets/hampers, behind any thing that is up against a wall, in the trash can, in a pillow case, in the dresser drawers hers and yours. I think that is about the only weird places that I have found things in

MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I don't know but my mom said when I was one I took the keys, took a book off the book shelf, put the keys in and put the book back. She would have never found them if she hadn't seen me do it. Look everywhere!
    JenEliBella

Answer by JenEliBella at 4:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• our son did that to us once. we ended up watching two days of the food network before we found it. lol.
    it was in his toy box...under the other toys. look in all the really simple places.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• In the crisper. The one for the fruit to be exact! My kid take everything out of the fridge and puts stuff that doesnt belong back in!
    bobbie31676

Answer by bobbie31676 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Try the trash. And look between the wall and your fridge.
    Naturleigh8

Answer by Naturleigh8 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• WOW, $75 for a remote? When I worked for my cable company we only charged people like 7.50 for a remote, maybe $10!

My kids usually drop the remotes behind the couch, or they are under the cushions or down the side.

Also,l if they have a hiding spot where they like to hide.....
    tiffanyp1980

Answer by tiffanyp1980 at 4:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2008