HOW BIG WAS YOUR BELLY AT 4MONTHS?

OK MY INLAWS ARE GREAT TO ME AND ALL...BUT...EVERYTIME I SEE THEM LATELY THEY ALWAYS SAY THINGS LIKE HOW COME YOUR NOT BIGGER BY NOW?, WOW YOU BARELY EVEN LOOK PREGNET?, ARE YOU EATING WELL?, ECT. YEA, I KNOW THAT THEY ALL IN GOOD INTENTIONS BUT NOW IM WOUNDERING AM I BIG ENOUGH AT THIS POINT IN MY PREGNANCY ? YEA MY BELLY ISNT THAT BIG AND EASILY IS HIDDEN IN A LARGE SHIRT, SO...SHOULD MY BELLY BE LARGER? * I WAS A SIZE 7 BEFORE PREGNET AND NOW IM LIKE A 8/9. DOES THIS SOUND NORMAL? DO THEY JUST WANT ME TO BLOW UP LIKE A BALLON?~HAHAHA!

KAYOCHOA

Asked by KAYOCHOA at 6:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• at four months i was different with all of my kids.

one i wasn't showing yet the at 5 months DAM! the baby turned and i looked 7 months- lol.

another i was chunky so i couldn't tell when i really started showing, but four months seems about right.

and with my last i started showing at 3 months
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 6:37 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• With my DD I was just starting to show at 4 months...This one I'm 11 weeks and well...just look at my pic lol
    s_newton86

Answer by s_newton86 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• im at four months and the bottom of my stomach is bigger than before. but other than that im not really showing yet
    Anonymous