What do you do when your s/o sort of is a say what you need to hear person?

My husband keeps telling me he supports me. But today right in front of me he told my daughter that I could not stick to my new way of eating. I have to go no carb for a few weeks. Then re-intro them back in.
To me he tells me he is worried about me and about my health but then he double crosses me. Arrrggghhh Okay so this is really a vent.
But honestly is there any thing you can say to some one like that>? Or does it go on deaf ears?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He may have been trying to make you angry enough so that you would actually do it...sort of a reverse psycology.

My husband is just like that. If he doesn't like something, he says so...even if I've worked really hard on whatever it is...it's frustrating, but if you take time to think about it, it IS who that person is....and you knew/know that when you married them. (or should've anyway...it's not usually hard for that type of person to hide their thoughts lol)
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2010