Would you rather cheat or be cheated on?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in

• Neither.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• neither is good.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 9:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've been cheated on and that sucked. I wouldn't cheat on my husband. He's already told me that if I want to sleep with someone other than him, she has to let him watch. (Yes SHE, he's such a guy).
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 10:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• neither both would hurt horribly
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Neither.
    We're all adults. If you're not into the marriage anymore/not in love with him then why cheat and cause unnecessary pain?
    Why can't we just approach our SO's and say 'Hey you either need to start making me feel like your wife/having sex/making me feel special or it's gonna have to be over.'
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 10:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• NEUTHER...MY EX HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME AND IT KILLED ME AND MY KIDS...SO I DONT DO TO OTHERS WHAT I DONT WANT TO BE DONE...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i cant answer this..neither one is appropriate!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Why cheat? What is worth a few moments to a lifetime of regrets and shame? Respect yourself. No one's going to do it for you. You don't deserve it and it doesn't deserve to be done to your spouse. Maybe thats the problem. We shouldn't be given the choice. The other day I saw an article about a couple in Iran. She was 20 and he was 26. She was married. Their country doesn't tolerate adultery. The town stoned them to death. Can you imagine how things would change here? Don't laugh, it may happen soon enough. If that Sherif Law goes into effect for Muslems, its going to change America in a way we as women wish we'd never been born...
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• NEITHER~!!
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 8:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Neither...I don't want it done to me so I wouldn't do it someone else. It breaks the trust and trust is really important to me.
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 9:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010