Should I leave?

DH and I have been having a lot of issues, to the point where he has told me he doesn't know if it is that he doesn't love me anymore or if it is that the does not trust me (which he is sure of)... We are currently living in another country, I am a sahm and I have no money to fly me and ds back home nevertheless to rent a place to live, or any furniture or anything, because we had it all shipped to the country we currently live in. it will cost more to get it shipped back than it is worth.. what would you do?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• to me it depends on what kind of problems we would have. if he was cheating,abusive,doing drugs,or became an alcoholic i'd leave. even if had no where to go. they have women's shelters you can stay at. however some problems can be worked out if you want your marriage to work. if he is saying that maybe he's just feeling that way because of the strain on your marriage.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Addiction, abuse, adultery -- those are the 3 big marriage issues that rip families apart. Other things can be worked out.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• How long have you been married for?
    KristinasMom163

Answer by KristinasMom163 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When you have Children you really have to make preparation for such a big move if you have control over the situation....Try 1st talking to your Dh and drawing the line...see what you both think about staying or leaving. Try and come up with a plan to begin temporary work to have money for you and your Son to survive...It really depends on the situation like previous posts stated if its abuse in anyway of coarse there is no time to make preparation but if he cant trust you b/c of something you did thats not fair to make plans to take away his child....just food for thought
    Ahh..Motherhood

Answer by Ahh..Motherhood at 10:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Married about two months. Together over 5 years. No abuse.
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010