I love it when my son gives me slobbery kisses.

Today he learned how to kiss pictures of Tigger in his book.

nicole_Evans

Asked by nicole_Evans at 9:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• So cute. My boyfriends nephew is 2 and my daughter is 2 months. She was in her car seat and we were getting ready to leave. his nephew walked right over to my daughters car seat, ripped her binky out of her mouth, gives her a big wet sloppy kiss on her lips, and then shoves her binky back in her mouth. cutest thing I have ever seen!
    KristinasMom163

Answer by KristinasMom163 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That is so cute. Wait until he tells you he loves you it will melt your heart and something you will never forget.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I love it when my daughter gives me kisses. Before you know it it wont be 'cool' to kiss your mom. -sniffle- You got to take those moments and treasure them. I cant believe any mom gets grossed out by those kisses. =D
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 10:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have always loved the kisses no matter how slobbery but to be honest I really could do without the slobber part of the deal.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 10:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My favorite thing ever is when he grabs me around the neck and kisses me over and over, with that huge grin on his face. (he's almost 3) :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I agree with Mrs.Halloween. I LOVE my daughter's kisses, and "I love you's." I get those all day long. She melts my heart, when she gets in trouble and says, "I love you mama. "
    Natly2007

Answer by Natly2007 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My almost 3 year old son has been so kissy lately, i LOVE it -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010