Am I doing something wrong?

My BF is pushing me further and further away. I just moved in with him in a different state and am trying to make friends. This one girl that he used to talk to has been sweet to me and she has two kids. We went to hang out tonight and take the kids to Mcdonalds to play and he got mad. He says it like him hanging with my ex (who was abusive). I told him it wasn't because she and him were not even really together. He is nervous I will go party with her and he based this off of one time he got me drunk. It was my first time drinking and I drank too much and acted stupid. Everyone I meet he seems to find something wrong with. I have hung out with her before and he hasn't gotten mad. He got mad this time cause he heard me talking about drinking. Not me drinking but she was talking about drinks. He gets mad so easily, that I don't know if this is a valid reason. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he might be scared that girl is going to say something about him that he hasn't told you already.....

He needs to get over it. You're allowed to have friends with whomever you want!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Follow your gut instinct.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• if he knows how she is wiht her firends then yes he has a valid reaosn, he knows her better then you do.. go out drinking w him instead or the 3 or 4 of you together. and prove to him youll be fine drinking. if anything drink at ur place wiht her or her place the 2 of you, so he cant say ull be going anywhere... try and make another friend.
    my hubby dont like my firends. but since i hang w them and he dont thats his problem. he also dont like me drinking but again his problem as long im wiht him when i drink or at my house hes fine.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2010