Tell me your ....

Tell me your most annoying neighbor story ??
I just heard the door next door slam shut and it made me start thinking lol .

mamahol

Asked by mamahol at 10:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this isnt annoying but creepy...The other day my husband was outside and smelled something strange in the neighbors backyard so he goes to take a peek through the fence and his dog apparently died (don't know how long) and he layed the dog on a blanket and covered it with kitty litter!!!!! we are totallly creeped out and are wondering why in the world he didn't bury him....you wont catch me over there ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! we might make a call to animal control if it isnt taken care of in a couple of days....
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I own a condo and my neighbor is agoraphobic. Every single time me, my son or a visitor walks by her condo from the parking area into my place, we see her curtains mysteriously pull back and when we look over they frantically go back to normal. She must be so bored stuck in her house all of the time that she clings onto any activity that is happening outside of her little world. I feel sorry for her but at the same time, it can feel kind of creepy being watched so much.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• OMG !!! Yes definitely would call animal control . That is inhumane and totally unsanitary !
    mamahol

Comment by mamahol (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I know you would think we live in a nasty neighborhood but we don't at all lol
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• FeelinYummy - I can imagine ! I have many neighbors on my street like that .
    mamahol

Comment by mamahol (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My next door neighbor's kids busted the window out of dh's sixty seven mustang.

The father had floodlights installed after we moved in...they shined right in our bedroom window. He would work on his trucks at six am on the weekends. He told people it was ok to park IN OUR DRIVEWAY when they had parties. He used to drive his dump truck through our front yard.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oh Gosh that would have been many arguments if that was me , what an ass !
    mamahol

Comment by mamahol (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My 13-yr old grandson lives with me. So right now he is going through the "drive grandma over the edge" part of his life. The side of our house and our neighbors is where the trash cans share. My grandson got bored earlier this summer and started to pitch the little pebbles (about the size of a chocolate chip) over the fence. Not knowing that the neighbor was on his cell phone just outside, he picked up a handful and tossed them over! Understandably, the neighbor came over, complained, I offered to send my grandson over to pick up all of the pebbles, he replied 'no problem, kids will be kids'. OK, this has been three months now and at least twice a week, he leaves a small letter size envelope, marked "found some more". That is annoying the shit out of me anymore !
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Our neighbor is in his late 60's and moved in a 30something girl and boy is she a piece of work. We live on a quiet dead end street and now she's got guys in and out of the house at all hours, especially when he's not there, he works different shifts every other week.(Yes, we think she's hooking) She drinks heavily, has wreaked her car several times, and finally spent time in jail for DWI. She also loves to stand outside and curse like a sailor on her cell phone, which just delights us with our children.
    DS,11, took notice of her and told us,"Mr. Larry's grand-daughter sure causes alot of trouble!" Out of the mouthes of babes.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• A couple of summers back my next door neighbors and their kids and our family were outside late one night. There was a meteor shower and it was a gorgeous night and the kids and the grown ups were just having a good time being up and outside late at night. Well our neighbor 2 doors over called the police because we were making too much noise. Which may have been true with 5 kids playing and being excited. But the irony of it was, a couple of weeks before this, and at other times, were drinking and had gotten into a huge fight! The wife called the police on the husband, they're screaming obscenities at each other, and then declaring their love for each other! We and all the kids got to witness this because they woken up half the neighborhood! They're really nice people when they aren't drinking!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010