Ok... my sister is getting ready to babysit an 8mos old full time....

What are somethings that she needs to be aware of? Like what will the baby eat? What will the baby want to play with?? Stuff along those lines.
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The mother of the child should be telling her what to feed the baby and when and also providing toys for the baby as well as anythng else that is needed.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I agree. Have her ask lots of questions. The mother should be opinionated. As your daughter spends more time with the baby, she should watch for things he/she is interested in. My daughter loved putting keys places. I took a card board box, cut out little holes, and gave her smaller objects (spoons, blocks) to put in the holes.

Babies that age sometimes like songs with actions like the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008