how did you feel?

How did you feel right before you went into labor? Like the day or so before? Were you more tired? did you feel out of it? Were you more energized? Or was it just another average day? Im just curious as to how everyone felt right before that big moment of the beginning of labor! I cant for the life of me remember how I felt before I went into labor with my first, and Im kind of sad that I dont remember it!

Amanduhpanda

Asked by Amanduhpanda at 10:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was pulling weeds in the garden all the whole day before, felt like I had to get this last job on my to do list done. My waters broke that evening and he was born the next day. I just wanted everything done and no jobs left to do before he came.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Nothing special about that day or so before. I had some mild cramping in my hips (I was joking with my mom about being the only person I'd heard of to have "hip labor", lol, but it didn't really hurt as much as it was uncomfortable), but that was about it. And I was losing my plug the whole day of. No special "feeling", though. I was tired, but no more so than I had been for the last few weeks. And I was achy, but no more so than I had been since my stomach started getting in the way of movement.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It was like every other day leading up to the labor. I stayed up late watching a movie, ate dinner at like midnight with my DH (yeah weird I know) and then went to bed about 2am. At 3:45 I got up to use the bathroom and laid back down and suddenly my water broke, so there were no signs leading up to it.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2010