What is the best thing that happened to you today?

For me... my hubby found a bike for $20 at a garage sale and met me after work with his new bike and our daughter to bike home with me. We had a wonderful bike ride and found some new trails around our lake on the way home. So fun!

Emily357

Asked by Emily357 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My mother sent me an instant message today. I haven't talked to her in 9 years
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 10:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I got to show off my new baby bump and new hubby at my class reunion. It was AWESOME!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• May sound stupid but I drank way to much coffee and finished my whole wall at work I was scheduled to remerchandise for the fall winter update - usually take about 9 hours wihen you are running a busy store alone and it took me four ! Yay for coffee and yay for feeling accomplished !
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 10:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That is great. What a good deal that was. Glad you had fun.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• we played a lot at the park.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I just enjoy the simple things I guess, for me it's a tie between exchanging I love you's with my older kids and waking up from an afternoon nap with my baby to see his smiling face, both are priceless.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 10:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Being a Catholic family . . . . . my brother and sister-in law finally received all of their clearances (i guess you call them) and were blessed to finally marry in the church!!! So happy for them. My brother was divorced so they needed to get paper work.

Other than that . . . . I am grandma, so it's 'Sleepover Friday' here, with my 5, 6 and 13 year old grandboys !!!!! FUN :)
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I got DS,2yrs old, into a wonderful christian school today. He's been crying everyday when we drop of other DS,11, at school,"Matt-chew go bye-bye-school!" He's sooo excited . When we went today to sign him up he didn't want to leave and kept telling me,"Bye-Bye Mommy. I at school!" He starts 2 days a week on Monday.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I help save someones life
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Got to sleep in today... YEAH!!
    Anidawehiwahya

Answer by Anidawehiwahya at 10:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2010