what do you think about your spouse watching porn?! adult content

i dont like it!!!!

LauraAnn22

Asked by LauraAnn22 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would be REALLY REALLY MAD!!!! but he does not watch it anyway.
    daniellelicious

Answer by daniellelicious at 10:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• it happens.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I use to be like that, but now I don't care as long as he doesn't hide it from me which he don't do anymore since I allow him to do it now. And every single time he watches it he always comes upstairs to me afterwards so it doesn't bother me to much anymore. It isn't like they can really have that girl or that they would ever meet that person in real lilfe lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I don't mind at all.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would not like it. If he has time watching that he can spend time with me and the family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Neither one of us watch it. Just not something that is ok in our marriage.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It doesn't bother me. I don't think he does it much anyway, but it's probably because he knows I'm okay with it and I think that curbs the desire. It's probably not as fun when your wife condones it! LOL
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Same thing I think of him watching sports, sci-fi and news... I have better things to do with my brain than watch with him: they're too funny, and never in a good way. Bad (or accidentally hilarious) clothing, very strange behavior coupled with truly bizarre camera angles and, frankly, way too much information. The embarrassing writing matches quite nicely with the incredibly delivery, but neither get anywhere near the sheer ridiculousness of the plot exposition... to say nothing of the imbedded bias.

Do I care if he watches it by himself? Not at all. I have no illusions about any of it being compared to a real, live, willing woman --dressed or undressed.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If I am not in the can't/dont want to fulfill his sexual needs, I would much rather him jerk one off, then walk around feeling his needs are not met. Its obvious he definitely prefers sex with me, but our appitite isn't always the same. He certainly didn't ask me not to "flick the bean" when he was out of commision with a groin injury. =P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Not only do I not mind, sometimes when I want to do something nice for him I stop at the porn shop and buy some for him
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010