Ok lady's I have a question my boobs are turning dark brown. I did not have this with my first is this normble. Any help thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yes it is. and it's also important to remember how different each pregnancy can be. you'll be fine. but if you're really worried about it still, talk to your OB and get some reassurance from her/him. :) good luck, momma!
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Your whole breast would be unusual but it's very common to have a darkening of the areola during prenancy to a few months after pregnancy. Each pregnancy is different and hormone levels are the cause of this so each time your pregnant your could have a different experience.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 10:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yes
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The whole boob or just the areola? I got pigmentation on my neck
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:32 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• It's normal for the areola to change colour, this is actually so that baby can see the boob when its born so can find food...clever stuff!! It is also normal but annoying to have changes to skin colour during pregnancy like patches resembing birth marks which should go once baby is born.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yes, and you will get a dark line on the belly, too...LOL
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 6:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2010