Feels like.....

Any ladies feeling sharp pains in there vagina more or less there cervix. I have been getting this stabbing pain that will last for about 30 secs to a minute and the best way I can describe it is it like a bolt of lightning is being shot through my cervix. It makes me just every time and it hurts. Just wondering if anyone else is experienceing this?? I am also having abdominal cramping and back pain with it. Not everytime but the majority of the time. But she is still moving around but very very low!! Any ideas ladies!!

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds to me like maybe your baby has dropped! I felt the sharp pains in the cervix and always figured it was his head pressing against it or something. very uncomfortable!
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yeah it is very uncomfortable. everytime i get the sharp pain i feel like i have to pee also.
    confusedgirl919

Comment by confusedgirl919 (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• completely normal even though it's annoying lol.
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have been having it for a few weeks now. I am 32 weeks pregnant. I think my little man has dropped too. It has to do with their positioning and such and it can HURT bad.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• How far along are you?
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Ive been having this throughout my pregnancy, my baby is so low he never seems to move above my pelvis which at now 25 weeks is very very uncomfortable!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have been feeling this and been at the doctor's 4 times within the last week. They assure me everything is fine and do u/s and listen to the heartbeat and baby is fine! It is annoying though!
    barbie3784

Answer by barbie3784 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2010