I'm every mans wet dream!:)

Who all thinks that they are a mans dream come true. I'm skinny, blonde, love to watch porn, oral, anal, don't care if he has a cold beer when he gets home from a hard days work, don't care if his buddies come over to work on the car. So many men complain that women nag and try to be their mom and I don't do that either. I have dinner ready when he comes home and the house is always clean and the kids are happy and well taken care of. He can fart if he wants to and joke and not offend me and get all "weapy" like most women and I'm not the jealous kind. Whenever my husband hears his buddies at work complain about their nagging lazy wives he is so glad to be married to me! It's so sweet!:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• So what's the question?
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 10:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Good for you :)

I'm a lot like that except I'm not skinny or blonde... but my husband isn't into that look anyway :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oh sorry, I missed the question in all the "I'm so great" business. I don't care if I am every mans dream come true, as long as I am MY HUSBANDS dream come true.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 10:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Wow!!! you are one in a million good for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Who all thinks that they are a mans dream come true?

Oh, and I can also read, lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm like that except that my hair is dark blonde, I'm of average weight ( I have curves, my husband doesn't like "skinny"), and I don't like farts. Oh, and he doesn't have buddies over to work on hi car. Our cars are new and if something goes wrong, we take it to an auto shop.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Is this question for real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oh, and I forgot one more way in which I'm different. I'm a bit more humble.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Well, I am thrilled you have such a wonderful self-confidence. Problem is, you aren't EVERY man's wet dream. You seem to forget, there are men out there that wouldn't want you simply because you have boobs and a vajayjay. lol.
    Oh, and I am bi and would LOVE to go to a strip club. So, got you bet on those two!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• And...you're not every man's wet dream. You're not my husband's. I'M his dream. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2010