I'm so amazing.

By the time my husband gets home, the kids are in bed. My home looks like Martha Stewart's, and I make him a 4 course meal EVERY night, complete with the best quality lobster you can get. I have it shipped in weekly. As soon as he walks in the door, I'm waiting with a beer in hand, wearing this sexy little French Maid costume. my body, of course, is like a Victoria Secret models, and I have the face of an angel.

I put on porn while he lays on the couch, eating dinner, getting a foot rub from me.

I am THE perfect wife.

What about you, ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG we are like twins! We should totally get together and swap pornos sometime while our husbands tinker around in the garage. Maybe we can even enjoy one of those tasty flavored coffee drinks that real women have when they get together!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• omg lol mamahol!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• So is that from a book or did you you pull that out of your no no zone? lol
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• So is that from a book or did you you pull that out of your no no zone? lol "

Straight from the no no zone. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• OMG can you make an instructional video!?! i must learn your tricks!! I bet you dont "weap" either! hahaha
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 10:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• OMG can you make an instructional video!?! i must learn your tricks!! I bet you dont "weap" either! hahaha "

I have never "weaped" or whined in my LIFE! I wouldn't even know HOW to nag! :)~
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, Im the better wet dream, your not. Wait a minute, if a guy is having a wet dream, doesnt that mean he isnt doing his wife, but is instead doing his sheets and towels? Hmmm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I was thinking the same anon. Do you really want to be a "wet dream"? I mean, that's like saying "I'm the kind of girl dudes jack off to!" Um, that is not really what I want to be!!!!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 11:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• LMAO! You ARE amazing!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 10:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You forgot to mention how fake and stupid you are and how these posts are not even real - its called question and answer not write false crap about myself just to get more points on cafemom !! Oh btw , where is your hubby right now , obviously you arent that great ! "

Phew! That went right over your head, huh? I was not the poster of the FIRST one. I was the poster of THIS one, and it's a JOKE, lol. Take a chill pill, geez, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010