does anyone know about detox?

I would like to detox my body but don't know how to start do i have to starve myself what is the best inexpensive product out there. is it true that there are worms in your poopoo when detoxing?

godsgrace1

Asked by godsgrace1 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Detox Your Body
    www.DrNatura.com/detox      How to properly detoxify your body & colon. Body detox explained.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i've seen a commercial on TV about these foot pads that detox your body. it looks pretty interesting, and i'd try them but i don't like ordering stuff through the TV -lol! maybe when they come to wal-mart with a "as seen on TV" sticker on them, i'll be able to get me some!! LOL!
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 6:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• There are thousands of ways to do it. You just have to chose one. Check out the natural/organic groups here or google it or talk to your doctor (just call) and they can give you healthy ways to do it.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 6:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• try eating all organic food and and doing 3 organic carrot apple juices and an emna a day for like a week and u will feel better but eat regluar organic foods but it must be organic coffee and stainless steal pot and distilled water
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Lots of ways to do a detox some are easy some are more complicated. And yes if you have worms in your intestines they can come out while your detoxing. I have a 7 day liver and colon cleanse that is under $50.00, it is gentle on the system and you don't have explosive diarrhea like some kits. If you choose to do an enema an good cleansing one is to use coffee and molasses.  If you think you might have parasites there are several good essential oils you can use to get rid of them. 
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 6:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Did you just refer to your bowels as "poopoo"? OMG! You need help...LOL

I googled "detox" and tons of sites came up.
    DivaMama1207

Answer by DivaMama1207 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• whatever divamama and thanks
    godsgrace1

Answer by godsgrace1 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• www.gerson.org get a book by charottle gerson its good and helps you on detox its called Healing the gerson way its very good and helpful
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Those things you put on the bottom of your feet were debunked - they dont' work... according to one of those fact finding shows like mythbusters.
    sukinova

Answer by sukinova at 9:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I bought a two-week body cleanse kit at Whole Foods made by their store brand, 365. It worked very well.
    bethfitz243

Answer by bethfitz243 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2008