do you like the new show melissa and joey?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love Melissa McCarthy I am a long time fan from her days on Gilmore Girls, could you tell me what day and time its on? I think its Monday on NBC..
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oh, take heart annonymous I think it just aired this week, give it a few weeks and come back with this question, in the meantime Im going to go find out when its on here
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I haven't seen it but want to
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• beyondhopes, it's actually Melissa Joan Hart in it. And I've been watching it and like it so far. I've always like Melissa.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• wow Mon are you sure? I saw an advertisement that had Melissa McCarthy in it for what I thought was this show,,now Im confused. I will watch this show next week and clear up my confusion
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Melissa McCarthy's staring in 'Mike and Molly.' It's on CBS but I don't know when. I guess it'd be easy to mix those two up, lol.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Mon,,you are a genious! Thanks and I will look for both shows, for our poster here and one of my fav actresses,,:)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• NO
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i don't think it's the greatest...i dunno, seems kind of amateurly made or something but I'm a sucker. I like both the main actors so i watch it lol. It isn't bad. I do like it, i just don't think it's as awesome as i thought it was going to be.
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 11:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I never heard of it
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 12:22 PM on Sep. 18, 2010