Protein/Energy bars

I have tried Clif bars and Power bars...Clif bars are ok, so far the Power Bars are really good. What kind of protein/energy bars do you like??? Also, I saw an article not too long ago about which ones are the best for you to eat and I forgot what was on it, tried finding it again with no luck, if you have any insight into that (best for you, not best tasting...although if I don't like the way it tastes, I'm not gonna eat it, LOL!)?? Please and thank you!

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 11:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i personally dont like any of them..i gave up on trying to find a good one..lol..i dont think they exist..i just stick with granola bars
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My favorite are Luna bars. Not quite an energy bar but Fiber One bars are really good too.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Clif and Luna are my faves-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• CLIF
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 11:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've had Fiber One bars and I really like those too, especially the Fiber One Plus...I haven't tried Luna yet...
    dlandrum

Comment by dlandrum (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I like the fiber one and I used to get the power bars but stopped. Ive never had the luna bars
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 11:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I haven't tried the bars yet (we have some, I just haven't gotten to it yet), but I REALLY like the taste of the Muscle Milk shake powder. It's a bit too thick/rich at the listed powder to water ratio, so I usually mix it with 2x the water. But it's yum. I've been having that for lunch for about a month now.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i like higher protein ones.
    i LOVE power crunch.

oh yeah! makes some decent ones, as does supreme protein (the carb conscience kinds)
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 12:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I like the Clif bars. The brownie and oatmeal raisin ones are my favorite. I also like the Peanut Butter Power bars. My husband really likes the EAS Chocolate protein powder.
    jrock75

Answer by jrock75 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• coder chic- does the powder taste the same as the ready made shakes? Those had a STRONG sweetener taste to me. I tried the chocolate one.

I like the Cliff bars best. I usually just buy the singles to test out different kinds before I buy a whole box. I like to have them on hand for hectic times when I can't eat breakfast OR when I am out and get hungry- curbs the urge to go to a drive thru.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 7:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010