TMI....anyone else have or know of this hapening and what to do? adult content

ive been on bc pills for a long time....before my first son and then off bc pill for my second and then back on bc pills....well my period was not hapening when it should so i went to the doc and he changed my pills.....and told me i could get pregnant if i have my period when im not suposed to on the pills.....well yet again i started almost 2 weeeks before im suposed to start and it was very light i only wore a small pad for 6 days it was light red/brown.....ive been really moody and any lil thing sets me off.....and during sex last night i was extremly dry down there.......are my hormones all outta wack or could i be pregnant?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 11:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Health

• probably hormones, because of the switch of bc. Depending on what you are taking, certain bc pills would make me moody and affect my sex drive.. (yaz, in particular)
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 11:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• welll i switched pills about 6 months ago
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• their is nothing wrong with my sex drive it was just that i was extremly dry and ive never been like that
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• my sis got preggy on the pill 2 times so yes its possable take a test or go to the docs n get your blood work done
    amommyslife03

Answer by amommyslife03 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• @amommyslife03.....would i just be able to take a pregnancy test if i am it should show up on theri since it did with both my sons i just dont know when i should test.....i dont know if what i had was even a period or implantation bleeding......
    mama2my2boys

Comment by mama2my2boys (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010