So sweet...

I just got off the phone with my husband who's at his Aunt's and they were having a poker game and he called to tell me he was winning. I figured he'd be winning the money for him to go shopping for himself. He knows I love Halloween and he tells me he's winning the money so I can go shopping tomorrow for decorations.

Those little thoughts that you take for granted sometimes really means alot. How about you ladies? What's a little thought your husband has done that has just made your heart swell?

Mrs.Halloween

Asked by Mrs.Halloween at 11:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• We were really tight on money and my husband bought me very expensive jewlery for Christmas. I broke down crying telling him I felt horrible for having an extra payment for the jewlery! It really devastated me. Well, he listened!! For the next mothers day he bought me Gerber Daisies and a Card, he wrote the most beautiful love letter in the card. And it barely cost him anything. It was also nice because Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower!!! :)
    Also when I was away on a mini deployment, he called my phone everyday and left me a voicemail. When I got back to the states I had all these messages to listen to! It was soo sweet that he called me each day, even knowing I wasn't able to answer. One of them said he liked calling cause he could hear my voice on the voicemail :)
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• He does so many that the only one I can think of right now is sneaking me in a smoothie at work (we aren't supposed to bring in outside food or drink)...but he really does do a lot!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• He does sweet things all the time, but the one that really stands out in my mind was about 15 years ago I broke down on the freeway, and wound up walking several miles. The very next day he bought me a cell phone and a AAA membership. (This was before everyone in the world had a cell phone). Not really romantic, but to me it was a sign of real love and caring.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 11:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• wow, there are a lot! My hubby wants to take me to a special place next weekend & it costs a lot so I told him no, lets go sight seeing instead. He always helps me!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:13 AM on Sep. 18, 2010