(For bigger girls) Do you keep your lights off when you...........? adult content

I try to keep the lights on sometimes when we have sex because I know my dh likes it, but I feel so unsexy and ugly. How do you deal with these feelings? I want to be more confident but don't know how because of my weight. I have lost 40lbs this year but still have a ways to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I like lights off, but we usually do it during the day so there is light in the room anyways. But yes I hate it, I don't like to look at my fat. I'm so happy it doesn't bug my husband, that would kill me then.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 1:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Eh. Dunno but I want to know the same. I cover my husbands face with a pillow =X
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 11:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• God yes. Only way I can manage to keep them on is if I'm slightly intoxicated.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Hey, if he likes it, you must be pretty hot to him. I used to struggle with it also, then I started using it to help me, well, get off. Once I focused my attention on his attractiveness, I managed to forget my own insecurity. I guess it is a real mind trick you have to get the hang of?
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 11:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I am a big girl but my man makes me feel so sexy and that is all that counts!
    nehi81

Answer by nehi81 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I try not to think about it, or it would ruin what sex life we do have. It irritates him when I focus on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• LAWL okay I dont try to smother him. =D
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 11:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• well since my man loves me how i look and always talks good about me i dont care if the lights are on ;)
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We usually have the lights off. Congrats on your weight loss!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm not ashamed of my body. I feel like a sex goddess when we're having sex, so the lights are usually on... I like to see him as much as he likes to see me :)

Instead of focusing on your flaws, ladies, focus on what feels good and what you're doing that makes HIM feel good. And focus on the things you like about your body as well.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2010