vacation

where is ur fav. place to take a vacation?

mrs.dewberry01

Asked by mrs.dewberry01 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love to go home to the Lone Star State and see all of my family. I can't wait to be able to move back there. But I have a feeling that then our vacations will be back here to GA to see my husband's sisters. A real vacation destination? I would say Australia...or anywhere in Europe. Bein' military I've been all over, but I've never been to Australia.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i like to go to a amusment park.. just me and the DH until the kids get big enough to go on the rides!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• The beach, but if we have enough to leave the country, then Greece =)
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• The beach or mountains here in NC, but we really enjoy cruises to anywhere. My dream va-ca is to Hawaii, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i dunno..ive never been on a vacation..never left my neighborhood..sych a sad sad life i lead..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My Dream VAcay would be France!! don't know why, I'm just drawn to it. I would love Greece or Italy too, though. Really anywhere overseas wouldn't be snubbed by me!!
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 7:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Greece is wonderful...we were stationed in Athens for a year. Take a day to "do Athens" and then spend the rest of the time in the smaller villages and on the islands. That's where you'll find the authentic Greek culture. Athens is great, but it's another big city if you know what I mean.
    ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Vacation? What's that? LOL
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2008