Caution: Sex Question

This is a little detailed, so if you don't want to hear about it, Then Don't Read It!!

I have a little bit of a situation. After my 2nd child I realized that I can have mulitple orgasms. Now I don't mean after #1 maybe 10mins later having #2, oh no. I can have my first orgasm and then within 60secs have a 2nd. For me, of course, its pleasureable, but my poor husband. You hear jokes about how men can't last long, well I can't last long. I've had as many as 7 orgasms with in 10 mins. Does anyone else have this "problem"? I'm kinda embarassed to talk to my gyno about it, but I think I would feel a little better if I knew I wasn't the only one.
I feel bad for my husband, b/c after having my first orgasm I either have to stop or I just can't wait for him to have a 2nd.
Any info that you may have would be helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Ok and your problem is what? Not all woman can do this you and your husband should be proud.. It just means you are very comfortable with yourself and your dh. He should be going yea I can make my wife have mulitple orgasm's. To me this is not a situation. Enjoy it cause some woman can't even have one.... The most I have had in one love fest was 3. So now Im envious
    tabbers133

Answer by tabbers133 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Your my hero!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 3:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I would just try to adjust your lovemaking for your new talents. no reason you have to wait for him to have an orgasm is there?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 3:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• all i have to say is ...How? are you helping your situtation down there during or is he doin all the work?
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 3:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Is he complaining? Is he missing out on his turn?

I have multiples, I don't think I have ever had 7 though.

We normally take turns as I almost always go first. If I am too sensitive then we get in a position that works for him and is less sensitive for me so he can have his turn.
    Anonymous

• Sounds great! But if you want him to have more then one maybe stop and help him manually or orally.
    ogielove

Answer by ogielove at 4:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• men get their orgasms all the time without their wife getting any at all. glad to see that it's the other way for once. i have told you how you suck and i hate you....just kidding. i'm just jealous.i have yet to have any and almost came close last night but guess what happened he came before me of course. i say if it has been on the other foot for awhile leave it as it is and maybe try another position that won't stimulate you as much. there are hand jobs or blow jobs for him to get off so he will just have to get used to being on the other side of the fence for awhile. i have a sneaky suspicion that this won't last long.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• how is this a problem!?!? lol I cum over and over and over...and my hubby loves the feeling of it, and loves feeling it dripping down.....u should be glad that u can orgasm, alot of girls cant! jus be proud that you can!!
    MariahsMama09

Answer by MariahsMama09 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I am like that when I am pregnant -- its the increased blood flow. Man, I miss it when its gone. I might have to be a surrogate mom - LOL! ;)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i HEARD ABOUT THIS ON THE RADIO IT IS A REAL CONDITION CALLED FREQUENT ORGASIM SYMDROME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET, IM SURE ITS SOMETHING ON THERE ABOUT IT. DONT BE EMBARRASED. BUT IT IS OTHERS WHO ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING, I KINDA WISH I HAD THAT PROBLEM.LOL . I AM PRAYING FOR YOU.
    JERI48205

Answer by JERI48205 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2008