Why are they punishing the child because of the parents JUSTIFIED complaint?

did you see this?

http://news.yahoo.com/video/entertainment-15749636/mom-complains-about-racy-cheer-21949860

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not justified and i agree with the parents.... there are too many pervs in this world... these girls do not need to be learning that it is ok to flaunt their bodies and think it is ok...
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I say u go mom. A 6 year old doesn't need to be saying all that. I am telling you they will not let kids be kids any more. It geting sicking.. I say to my kids. be kids for as long as u can enjoy being young. with out all the nastyness
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree with the mom. That's why i said her complaint was justified.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• This is one reason I'm not a big fan of cheer leading nowadays. If the cheer really was referring to their backs aching from cheering so long, and the skirt being too tight to stay in it that long comfortably, why couldn't there have been less suggestive terms used? And instead of booty, why not pom poms or something? I totally agree with the mother on this.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think that this is a horrible situation. This is not a cheer that any child should be learning, but especially not at six years old. If they didn't mean this then they should have said things different. This is a very sexually suggestive cheer. I agree with the Mother one thousand percent on this.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010