implanation bleeding.... adult content

for all of you who had implantion bleeding or know of anyone who did how long did it last and how was the flow?......i bleed for about 6 days very light red/brown tint and used only a small bad and it maybe had a quarter size of blood on it one day.....it wasnt a "period" but is that too much to be implantion bleeding?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 11:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My implantation bleeding only lasted for like an hour or two and it was very light. I was 5.5wks when it happened. I think you need to call your ob.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I "thought" I had implantation bleeding about a week before my missed period. It was brick red and light for a day and part of the next morning....only enough to need one pantyliner and not even that.
    I am 6 weeks and experiencing some brown spotting for the last 3 days. My OB said that the last thing I described seems to be too early and this sounds more like implantation bleeding./.....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010