Would you be mad if ?

OK we live in a two bedroom duplex hubby inlaws live down stairs and hubbys brother the house is actually his ( hubbys brothers) We have lived here for 5 long years. I wanted to move out 3 yrs ago .. well recently hubbys brother got a new girl friend and step daughter so they need the apartment upstairs.. where we live! we are tring to get aproved his brother said we could use his name too we just gotta have the money..but dont have much $ on hand until tax time. well me and my big mouth told her that we prolly wont be out till tax time ... & now she is freaking out !! she knew when her and her daughter moved in where he lived and the situation with us moving asap.. ?? it was the truth ?? i'm freaked out about it too because I want it to happen more than anyone

meNmine

Asked by meNmine at 11:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• we live upstair they all live downstairs......and i got yelled or or was told they were mad at me for running my mouth about something i had nothing to do with...
    meNmine

Comment by meNmine (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Living with family is hard! You will one day have your own place and look back and wonder how you took it. Personally, I would rather rent than live with in-laws.
    DianeParog

Answer by DianeParog at 12:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree living with ur in-laws or family member is hard. When I was married with my ex-husband he got out of the military and movied us to Auburn NY to stay with his family. And let me tell you at that time it was rough. And when he told me he wasn't in love with anymore I took my son and moved back home with my parents and that suck too. Cause my mom is still all my grill and I can't really do anything to raise my own son by myself. And now since I have been divorced for 2yrs. I'm moving back to Auburn NY cause my son is going to school up there and I get a chance to live Indepentley but I will be stay with my ex mother in law for 2 weeks until I can find my own place and find a good job. If I can do it so can u, it probably be rough but yall can manage. Good Luck!!!!!!!!
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If you have children I think it is just wrong of his brother to insist you move out rite away. Like you said, they knew the situation before deciding to move in... so how is it your problem? I don't think you did anything wrong, you were just being honest, and how is it none of your business? If you and your family live there it is most definitely your business. If it really comes down to a bad fight you might have to stay with other family members until tax time comes around. GL. :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 12:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• So your brother-in-law is evicting you so his girlfriend can move in and everyone is mad at you? That's messed up. You have every right to be mad.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010