My hubby has small tiny dick I need a big 1 my bbf sys to go find a guy but idk im just sick of bS adult content

my hubby has a small tiny cock I joke about it in front of him to my bff she says I need a f buddy hubby dosnt know that but I sick of 2 min small dick sex what do I do

Lonelywifw

Asked by Lonelywifw at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• well u married him didnt u!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Lol I don't know what you can do besides stay with him and deal with it or keep looking...i'm lucky I have man with a huge cock.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Wow,,,and who do we really have here? Looked ya up and your brand new to cm,,,you wouldnt be a MAN now would you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I was thinking the same thing anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I agree with Anon on this. I do not think I have EVER seen the use of the word "dick" in the title of a question, let alone anywhere else in the serious questions. Seems like something a guy would do to get a reaction. Not very cool. Also why post it twice?
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 6:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2010