My hubby has small tiny dick I need a big 1 my bbf sys to go find a guy but idk im just sick of bS adult content

my hubby has a small tiny cock I joke about it in front of him to my bff she says I need a f buddy hubby dosnt know that but I sick of 2 min small dick sex what do I do

Lonelywifw

Asked by Lonelywifw at 12:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• ummm this is the most awful question i've ever read. Okay your husband has a teenie weenie... you obviously didn't marry him for his size...so why does it matter so much now? Enough the cheat? Thats terrible. Love your husband and be faithful...get a vibrator
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Pretty sure marriage vows don't stipulate that the man has to have a big penis. Get a dildo and figure out ways to make sure you're satisfied WITH him.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• OMG this question just disgusts me.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Sounds like your husband and you don't have a clue about real sex or pleasure or enjoyment. Because it's only the first 2 inches of a vagina has ANY sensory capacity at all. So, anything over 2" is going to be... irrelevant.

If you don't know how to enjoy sex, read. There are millions of books on finding your errogenous zones and finding what pleases you. If you don't care enough to find out, and you don't care enough to pass that information on to your husband, don't expect some well-hung dolt who's convinced a big package is sufficient to please a woman will help in any way.

Promise: bigger is not better. It's attention to detail and enthusiasm that makes for good sex. Even lesbians figure that out.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• guess you don't love him right?
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• OMG !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Life is sooo short, shorter then small penises, if you found someone that you connect with and is your soul mate, what does it matter hon? Love that man up and make him out to be the biggiest man in the world!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• popcorn

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• You need some English grammar and spelling classes/education a whole lot more than .....you know.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Okay really? Wow. This question is way in left park. Are you a mom? Do you have children with this man? If so, then obviously that didn't matter when you decided to marry him or have his children. I just don't quite understand that. Your bff telling you to do this or do that... OKAY if she told you to go jump off a bridge.. Would you really actually do it? I think that you have some very serious issues.. seek counseling maybe? I mean I am sorry but seriously poor guy because he has no idea that his wife thinks of him in this way. Seriously, either get a vibrator - spice up your sex life or just get a divorce... AND your bff, I imagine she isn't married huh? If she is, then wth is she thinking.. I think morals have went out the window these days.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2010