Trying to get pregnant

My Husband and I just decided we want to get pregnant again. We have just moved to California and we have a 15 year old son. We just started trying, we have found it very difficult to find time to.... hmmmm try and get pregnant lol. Our son is always home and if my husband or I ask him to go outside or to go upstairs for a little while, he refuses he knows we are having sex and bangs on the door and creates a commotion. I hate the fact that he can heat us having sex, but I dont know when we can do this, my husband is up at 5AM and in in bed at 10Pm. I work until 6, make dinner clean up and its late. Any suggestions on how to try and get pregnant with out my son hearing and interrupting us.

NatahaDaner

Asked by NatahaDaner at 12:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• hmmm...make an effort to stay up and do it at night when he's asleep in his room.
    nellyb118

Answer by nellyb118 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• wow ur son is 15 he should go outside or something stay at friends house till 8....not knock on the door and bug you .....he knows what you are doing maybe he dont want a sibling?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Why is your son banging on your door like that? That's rude. However, you are just going to have to find the time. Maybe leave the dishes in the sink one night and go to bed early. I'm sure no teenager wants to be awake or aware that their parents are having sex. Although I do think its a little odd that your son tries to interrupt you. I would just leave the house if I was him!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Make a weekend gettaway. Find a fun way to wake your husband up at night so he won't mind the intrusion on his sleep ;) enroll your son in some kind of activity. Make lunch dates with your husband so you can get some during the day. Give your son money to go to the movies. Wait until he's wrapped up in his video games and sneek off to your room. move his gaming system or his computer or whatever it is that holds his attention to the basement or some other part of the house. Or just ignore him, turn up the music and enjoy yourselves anyway. I bet you anything that if he's standing there banging then as soon as he hears you having a good time he'll get disgusted and go away. If he knows whats going on then there really isn't any reason to try and protect him from it. GL!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 12:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Something else... they have a package that will show you when you are ovilating. (sorry can't spell this late at night) Anyway, that will help take the stress of as to when. Then just save some extra stash for a room for the evening and enjoy yourselves! Hope it's a girl! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:07 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Tell him flat out you want a baby and to knock that crap off. If he bangs on the door to interrupt and there's no REALLY GOOD REASON, like a fire, then he loses something he likes to do, (maybe cell phone or car privileges?)

You're giving him too much power in this situation. Sex is a natural part of life between married people. You don't need to be embarrassed about it.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I dont think I would "Ask" him to leave so you can have sex. That seems gross (for lack of a better word). I can not imagine saying that to my teen. ewww.

I would NOT tell him, but simply wait until he is in bed. Or wake up early before he does.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Be quiet when you have sex. If you want a baby then you have to do what you need to. It actually is very good to have sex that way. Just hearing each other breath is a major turn on. Try it it may seem funny at first but it's even recommenced to get people more connected in the bedroom. And yes stay up late and have sex in the middle of the night. Try something new not the same old thing, it will make it more fun and some say it got them pregnant faster that way...Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Do it in the middle of the night, wake him up for sex, be quiet.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:56 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would wait until he is asleep or before he wakes in the morning. You can just consider it baby practice for midnight feedings :)
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 8:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2010