Do you ever feel like you never have time for yourself?

Your always pleasing everyone elses needs, such as the kids, hubby, and others. I work 8 hrs a day 5 days a week, I just quit my 2nd job because it was a lot to take in after a while I got burnt out. I just feel like I need time for my house and me time! Maybe like out with the girls! Sometimes I get a little panic when around so many others. Not sure why, but I changed a lot after having my 1st chid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Everyone needs their own time. I try and carve some out early in the mornings before the kids get up, and after they go to bed. I will drink coffee, take long showers/baths, play on the computer, read, etc. You have to take time for you, because if Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes. I feel the same way. Don't feel bad taking time for yourself. You need it. I changed a lot, too, after I became a mom. No one really tells you, but I think it's important to listen to your instincts.
    Emily357

Answer by Emily357 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• always!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• always, my son and husband come in first and I come last.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 1:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yea I feel like that alot!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010