What is the weirdest Craigslist ad you have seen?

I just saw one where the person was looking for bridesmaids. She needed 2 more bridesmaids and would give the people a dress and $150 for basically pretending to be her friends.

mybella81

Asked by mybella81 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• never been on
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• OMG. That's awesome.

The best one I ever saw was a woman (who I know, who's trailer trash in the most hilarious way) offering herself to anyone who wanted a 'no strings attached, promise' baby.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• That's HILARIOUS!! Wow, I don't think I've ever seen any that good. The best one I can remember seeing was a guy who had bought a purebred dog, failed to have it fixed, and was trying to get rid of it now that it was pregnant. Not only did he expect a buyer to pay full price for the dog and pay for it's pregnancy care, but he expected compensation for each puppy after they were born! Hahaha. What?!?!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• If anyone wants to see it, it was under volunteers in the Champaign/Urbana Illinois Craigslist.
    mybella81

Comment by mybella81 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I always read the Best of Craigslist.  You can find that here:  http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/ 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• That's funny too! I will flag it to the Best OF!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• This HAS to be THE best Ive ever seen here in my hometown! I was going to answer the ad..but with my recent health issues I didnt.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/csr/1918949918.html

I was going to say (In my own words ) something like," Hi Jimmy/AKA Boss. You should hire me being Im going thru Menopause I can handle any heat at this point from a broken a/c unit in a car or a radiator hose that's busted to grumpy customers fuse that's about to bust that needs mending with an estimate and a smile! I can drive manual trans and hey! I can even check the fluids on any car &can even fill 'er up with antifreeze too! I am great with customer service ( w/ 10 yrs combined experience ) I'll talk the talk and walk the walk, file papers and answer the phones AND smile, all at the same time! Hire me, NITA AKA your New Big Mama of the Westside Employee! PS...what's a sense of humor? Where can I find one? Do they cost much?
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Id do it!! heck yea!!
    Sharon Ann L.

Answer by Sharon Ann L. at 10:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2010