have a question...need help please!

My period was suppose to start on the 8th sept. and i starting spotting on the 10- 14th and still havent got my period since then. What does that mean?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could be implantation bleeding do to an early pregnancy.
    Could be an odd cycle, did you start or stop any birth control lately? Are you stressed about anything? Could just be nothing.
    However, if you were having sex I would definitely hop on over to the drug store and pick up a few pregnancy tests.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:39 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Well, she already said it best! Could be an irregular period, but it could also mean pregnancy. I'd take a test just to be sure.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:40 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• U might be pregnant. I spot the whole time my ex husband was deployed for the first time and when he got back we had sex and I had a period 7 day straight and then after that it stop. So u may want to get pregnancy test and see if u r. R u trying to get pregnant?
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• talk 2 dr
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• see a doctor. you could be pregnant
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 2:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2010