Do you like going to your local Park?

Or do you find the other kids to be rude and annoying?

PS not just what category this should be in

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 12:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup, we have a local park about 2 miles down the road. It's great, and DD love the monkey bars. The park has a fence all the way around the pay area, and there is a pavilion i the middle with benches for the parents to sit and watch the older children play. They have a toddler section, handicap section and older kid section.
    FuntographyKim

Answer by FuntographyKim at 12:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We have a bunch, but my favorite is the one that costs $3 to get in. There's a lake with geese and ducks, a japanese garden, and multiple play areas so its never crowded.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I like it because there are jungle gyms my daughter's size. I do not like being bothered by other people or their kids though.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I do not like the park that is around the corner, its dirty & the kids are assholes. I take my DD to a park a couple of miles away that is way better
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 18, 2010