Halloween 2010

What will you do?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Have a baby! I hope...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm going to decorate my yard finally. B| Get better (not cheap) decorations and dressing up. I'm finally going to make my own monster and create my own scare crow....and I'M FINALLY GONNA GET MY FOG TO WORK! For the past 4 years I have been trying to keep my fog in my porch (because we face the wind) by putting up black plastic and every year it fails. This year I'm trying black FABRIC lined with black plastic. =|
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 12:14 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• going toa friends farm for a cook out and hayrides etc
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Me and my son will be going trick or treating for the first time together!
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We will trick or treat in our neighborhood, and maybe one other neighborhood. We will go to at least one carnival.
    FuntographyKim

Answer by FuntographyKim at 12:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'll be in Auburn NY with my son trick or treating.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• trick or treat and passing out candy, and maybe a parade!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I will participate in an annual "competition" between me and my besties to see who can "outslut" the rest of 'em! Then.. me and my bf will have a blast at either a club or a house party.. whatever floats our collective boat that night.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We go to a local neighborhood that is blocked off for trick-or-treating. It' about 8 city blocks and all of the houses decorate, they have live bands, the kids can run aroundand they get tons of treats. My DH,our 2 boys, and I meet up with my sister, BIL, and her 4 girls, along with my mother and we all walk along together. The kids have a great time and are exhausted when we get home!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Right now we have plans to be in SC with my parents (we live in FL). Take our DD around to some of my family members houses to show off our DD then go to a community thing called Halloween on Main where they hand out candy, do costume contests, dog costume contests, play old scary movies, set up haunted houses, etc. We've also decorated our house/yard, but we still have a few more things to do. But the plans about going to SC maybe change depending on when my dad's surgery is scheduled. If it's before Halloween, we'll probably just stay home in FL and find something in the community to do.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010