Do you dye your hair?

If so to what color and what color are you naturally?

If not LUCKY lol

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 12:46 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I foil my hair. I have my beautician use two different colors. With my dark blonde the two colors added makes it look more natural.
    DianeParog

Answer by DianeParog at 12:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I dye my hair ALL the time. My is naturally like a dirty blonder or light brown (not really sure anymore). I used to dye it blonde but it was too expensive to keep up so I started dying to dark. I'll switch it up and change the colors and used to let my husband decide what color to dye it but now my hair is brown with some chocolate highlights and I think i'm going to leave it this way for a while b/c it's just too expensive to change it all the time
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Every 6-8 weeks I have my stylist (a.k.a. my magician/hero) do a 3 phase foil over a base color and a cut.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm doing it right now (the color is setting), LOL. I went with burgundy this time, my natural color is brunette. I'm covering up my grey, plus I want to bring a little life to my head again. :p
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yes an im 32
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes I do my naturally hair color is a dark brown and just recently my bbf dye my hair back to its regular color. Cause my other friend dye my hair with what was suppose to be highlights and that messed up. And eventurally I am going to have blonde highlight but not to blonde just like honey look in my hair and my bbf is going to do it.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I am a natural blonde. When I was 26 I found a gray hair. Now 20. Years later I have had red hair. I always put. Streaks in it
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my natural hair color is light brownish auburn color, and when i dye it i dye dark brown. i envy people with dark brown hair!!! :)
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Naturally: Blond
    Dyed: Red, black, brown, burgundy, any combination of those lol. It was red with black chunks, then burgundy over that (which made it burgundy with black chunks). Now it's a pinkish/purplish red with black chunks lol. Next, probably black or really dark brown. I get bored every two to four months lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:28 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• nope i don't dye my hair. but once I start getting greys, i'm sure i will. :)
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 2:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2010