Do you beleave in interracal relationships?

I'm with a half american half turkish man and we fight all the time do you think its cause our different beleafs? Interracal relationships are harder.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe in people doing whatever feels right. :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I do believe in interracial relationships. My Husband and I are both white but we have very conflicting beliefs when it comes to religion and politics. We have a great marriage and where we lack in understanding we make up for with respect for our differences. I think you just picked the wrong half American half Turkish man. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yes my sisters x hubby is african american and we are mexican american. my 4 yr old niece is beautiful. my world too just let me add! anyway people are people its not the color of ur skin or brand of clothes or what u drive that make the person... it's who u r inside!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Any relationship is hard. I believe it is probably easier if same beliefs and values are shared, but sometimes its the differences that can bring us closer together. My husband is the only man that I dated that shared the same ethnicity and religion as me. We are currently looking towards divorce... I remember some of my past relationships being wonderful and having easy breakups because we just didn't feel like we were each others soul mates. So... i think if you fall in love with them, it can make it through anything! compromise
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 1:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• NO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Very much. My children are half white, half Mexican. I think its more about personality and whether the other person is able to love someone despite any differences.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I believe in happy, healthy relationships. If it's interracial, then so be it. Who cares? I don't think it's the difference in RACE that's causing ya'lls probs. There are plenty of white couples that have problems. Black couples with probs. Doesn't matter if it's interracial or not. It just matters if it's the right person or not. If you can respect each other and your differences of opinions/beliefs or not.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Oh god no, its just cause relationship are hard and if you have other issues it can make them harder. If you think about it we are all mixed some way, so we are all out of class. However I have to say I have never heard of a race American before. Theres white, black, asian, latinos ETC.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 1:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i wouldnt think fighting had anything to do with a person's ethinicity. maybe you could try taking different approaches when you are fighting or disagreeing on something. or it could be those two people are just not compatiable together.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Definitely! My Dad is from Iran & they are very matter of fact & strict! BEST of luck to you!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2010