I want to shop online for clothing, accessories and beauty supplies...

Which website would you suggest I visit?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 1:11 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wear Avon myself and their makeup is fabulous!The mascara, eyeliner and foundation is the best. Also the nail polish.... My website is http://farrahjohnson.avonrepresentative.com/ I offer discounts. Also for clothing I order a lot from Wet Seal too. And Levis for my jeans. for shoes I use endlessshoes.com and makemechic.com
    Farrah930

Answer by Farrah930 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I just ordered some clothes from victoriassecret.com They have great clearance items. Plus, if you google "victorias secret coupon codes" you can get more savings!! This is true for anything from anywhere you order offline. Beauty supplies I go to ebay. I got 8 packs of eyeliner for the store price of 1.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• the stores you like to shop in see if they have websites. you can look @ the items then see if you like them and see if its cheaper online.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I am partial to Old Navy and Wetseal... but it really depends on your personal style and tastes. I usually try and order from places that we have close by also because a lot of them let you make returns in store in case something doesn't fit or work right.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 18, 2010