BUMP ME! If you are for gay marriages?

Thanks you to all that bump

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 1:16 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• :)
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• yep!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yup. I live in California and voted to legalize gay marriage. I don't have to necessarily like something in order to understand that everyone deserves equal rights. Not my lifestyle, not my life. Gays deserve just as much happiness and if marriage brings that all the more power to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• – collapse
    Isnt marriage something that is from the Bible..I am not for it...I think that Gay ppl can have the same rights and tax benefits and etc..BUT I think it needs to be called something else..Marraige is between a male and female and the purpose is to multiply...

I hate it that just b/c a Christian thinks it should NOT be called marraige we automatically are assumed as being anti-gay...I have NO judgement over that..only God can judge us ALL....but to me..Marriage is SACRED and pertains to my belief...I wish they would just call it something else for gay ppl....it's like me wanting to have a Indian Wedding Ceremony if my lifestyle, heritage and beliefs don't even reflect any of that culture...it makes NO sense...

Why is it such a huge debate?...call it something else....but this is a part of my religion. NOTHING to do with hate or what ever...JMO
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 1:22 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• – collapse
    i agree 100% with mommyof3yippey, she said exactly what i was going to. sorry no bump from me!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:32 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• actually marriage didn't start out in the bible if you did a history look, it was way before the bible stories. But however a indian wedding ceremony is a marriage but doesn't effect your christian marriage at all right? I'm a christian married to a athiest, but that doesn't mean its not a marriage its still very much a marriage. A marriage is a legal paper that gives you rights to your spouse.

But I dont agree that if gays want to be married in a chruch that bans it that it should be forced on the chruch. I think alot of chruches will be okay with it but leave the ones that arnt alone. Also don't forget there are gay christians out there. Its as silly to think a whore isn't a christian or a single mother isn't a christian. Any sinner can be a christian cause well lets face it, we are all sinners after all. And no sin is worse then the next.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• nickel- thats okay its a free country and we have the proud honor to be able to believe how we want without being scared to do so.
    whoreallycares

Comment by whoreallycares (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• – collapse
    i am not judging, however, marriage is suppose to be between a man and a woman. i am not without sin, therefore, i will not cast any stones. you don't have to be christian to be married (husband and wife). i don't have to be a judgemental person to disagree with gay marriage. marriage is for the untiy of a man and woman, and only God can judge your lifestyle when the time comes.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• You get a BUMP from me!

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• – collapse
    Ot each her own..... It was my opinion and I stand by it...no need for people to get all HATEful.
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 1:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 (hidden) + expand