does any one out there have MS and if so what are your syptoms of it?

I was just diagnosed with it and I am trying to get everything together. What drugs to take, etc. it is all so confusing. They want me to go to a group,, but they are on wedsday morning, and you can not take kids, i have 2 that i can not just leave at home. . Just wondering if any one out there had it and what do they do for it. thank you for your time.

dragonrunes

Asked by dragonrunes at 4:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Health

• I have a friend with it and he's always tired and worn down to the point where all he wants to do is sleep all day. But those are the early signs.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My best friend's husband is going through this, he has been in remission for a couple of years. Still has weakness in his legs, and terrible headaches. I think she said he takes Baclofen. The doctors wanted him to take some kind of weekly injections, but they just couldn't afford it...whch sucks.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I have MS. Check out the Moms w/MS group here, it's great. I do not take meds, but I've had a pretty easy time so far. I was diagnosed at age 26....2 1/2 yrs ago. I took Rebif for almost 2 yrs, but, so tired of the shots, I stopped them. I do at some times take baclofen for muscle spasms, and antivert for dizziness. I also do notice some cognitive issues, but mostly minor memory stuff. If you need anything, you can message me at any time! I'll be glad to help you out!
    Purpleivy

Answer by Purpleivy at 8:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I was also diagnosed at 26. My biggest tip off was the extreme exhaustion. My face would start to get tired whilst brushing my teeth! I knew that wasn't right. I currently do not take any medications, trying to control it with diet and exercise for now. I'm with purpleivy, minor memory stuff as far as cognitive issues. Oh, and I have tremors in my hands and sporatic tremors through my body. I'll be glad to help in anyway also :)
    HippieChick14

Answer by HippieChick14 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2008