What is a fried Oreo?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 1:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Certainly nothing I would ever consider eating!!! Like fried ice cream....ugh! As to what it actually is, I have no idea! LOL
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 1:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Oreos are dipped in pancake batter and deep fried. They're really good. The Oreo gets soft and cake-like.

BTW, fried ice cream is tasty. It's crunchy (they roll it in something) on the outside, and still a solid ball of ice cream in the center. It's not melted or anything. Not sure how they do it, but its good covered with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i was wandering that too the other day i saw a sign for it. wierd what they come up with lol
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:55 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• interesting.. the things people come up with :) i wouldn't want to try that seeing as i don't like oreos to begin with, but i'm sure kids would!
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 2:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• kinda ironic, after seeing a question about junk food, and here there's a comment about kids liking fried oreos..Because Oreos aren't bad enough, we have to go and deep fry them?! HELLO!!!!! And people wonder why obesity rates are soooo high! STUPIDS! Eat a friggin salad already!!
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• dip it a pancake type batter and fry it, I guess...
    garnetnfl

Answer by garnetnfl at 7:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• They're good. Fair type food. The outside tastes like funnel cake and the oreos get soft. I used to get one order of three and we'd each have one at the local fair.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I don't know...
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 5:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2010