Who would have plastic surgery if they could afford it, and where? If have had, how long did it last?

I would love to have chin lift and piece put in chin to elongate my chin. I have rheumatoid arthritis and have since diagnosis at 15. My chin did not fully grow so I have always been a little self conscious about it. Most people don't notice it until I point it out. But, the extra fat under my chin is driving me crazy!

DianeParog

Asked by DianeParog at 1:19 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Id get under eye circles taken away and i would have a breast lift, and nose job, and a slight face lift , and vineers .maybe some lipo and a my chin fat taken away
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:26 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'd go all out lol. I'm very confident on the outside but on the inside I see all those flaws I have. I love them, they are mine, but of course I'd love it more if they weren't there lol. Lets see, I would get these stretch marks on my tummy taken care of, nose done, right ear pinned back, my boobs up a cup or two, vaginal rejuvination, lip injections, brow lift and maybe some lipo. But the only ones that will be done definately in the next 10 years is the vaginal rejuvination, my ear pinned and its quite possible my nose.
    b_pacheco

Answer by b_pacheco at 9:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would never do it unless I had to because of a burn or something..... A lot of people do it though.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I hate my nose. But alas, I doubt I'd ever do anything about it!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I'm with Sherri. I like my body the way it is, flaws and all. And when I get wrinkles and grey hair and saggy boobs I'll like those too (hopefully lol)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• i have always been selfconcous about myself because i have a small chest. i look my younger sister and younger cousin who is like a sister to me that have full chestsf, and i envy them. i also have a checked in my nose that i have alwasy conteplated, and my sister has that too and its not that noticeable on her, so i try to think about mine. but the more i've grown the more i've come to accept myself as i am, and if i had the chance to have plastic surgery, i probably would not do it.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would get a breast lift (and possibly a reduction of 1-2 cup sizes) after having my last child (whenever that will be) because before #1 they were 34DDs and now they're 34DDDs, so who knows how big and saggy they'll be by the end lol. I would get some lipo and a tummy tuck if natural ways didn't work out after a long time of trying.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think I would get a breast reduction. I got to a size 36 E and this is my first pregnancy. I'd love to be back at my 34DD one day :)
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 2:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I had a breast reduction. Best choice I ever made! Its also like a breast lift too because they are not so saggy anymore. Insurance paid for it all. I hope it will last the rest of my life because there is no way Im getting to a size H ever again.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I like myself just the way I am flaws and all I would rather not change anything. I would be afraid they would make mistakes or that by adding something into my body it could have bad unforseen consequences. So I will stay just as the lord made me and be uniquely me.
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010