Sometimes I wish I had more kids. One is sad. YOU?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Before I had my 2nd, I did go through a period of melancholy re: this very subject BUT I resided myself to the fact that perhaps I was only destined to have one child and I was doing him a great disservice by spending my time and energy worrying and stressing about what I didn't have, rather than appreciating what I did have. He was here and he was beautiful and he deserved all my love and attention and I was going to be the best mom I could be ... regardless of whether I had one child or twelve.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:05 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We are also expecting our third little miracle! But There is nothing wrong with wanting more if that is what you want, my mom always told me...sometimes a bigger family is good! :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I am pregnant with number three and we are hoping for many more :-)
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:24 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• my sister has 1.... but i hve 3 so there r plenty cousins... though they r so close she thinks they r her brothers and sister.... and my sister is like a second mom to them so she never bored either.... maybe u need family.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I would love to have one more, but I have to wait for the right guy to come into my life to have baby #2. But if I don't ever find the right guy in my life that would except myself and my son too then that just okay. If god plan for me was to have only one child then I am bless with one adorable son that I love sooooo much.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Very happy to spoil my one child. But I was cut out for more lol
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 4:00 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love both my girls. I was happy with just 1. Two well, they do keep each other company, and the oldest is really good with her and helps me alot. But I definitely know, I do not want a 3rd.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have two stepdaughters, a daughter, and a son. So we have two full time all the time. And I am totally happy with that. No more babies! The momma factory is closed. Daddy even went and got a vasectomy!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• nope. One is good for me, mainly because I know that having anymore is probably unlikely. I like the life we have together. I love that she gets all my attention & love. That I do not have to decide between her & anyone else (for example, if I had anymore I would have to decide whose game I was going to if they were on the same day, etc). I love that we have a future planned for her.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 18, 2010