Ever read this to your child?!

Have any of you ever read the book called "Love You Forever"? I LOVE this book, I read it to my 5 yeard old son tonight and he was so interested in it and loved it also! He looked at me and said "Because I'm your baby too Mommy"!! :) He made my heart melt!

ProudMommyOH3

Asked by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have :-) In fact, the copy that I've read to them is the one that my mil gave to my dh on his 21st birthday, which was right before our ds was born :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:32 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love that book. My dad used to read that to me when I was little and I have that book now. I don't know if my son likes it more than I do. "I love you forever I love you for always as long as my baby u'll be.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I love that book. It made me bawl when my kids were younger.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:34 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• We went to Target tonight actually and I seen the book and I remember reading it when I was his age, so I had to get it...so glad I did!
    ProudMommyOH3

Comment by ProudMommyOH3 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Aww no I haven't. I'll have to check that one out for my son.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:35 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I have heard of it and read it many times over the years but I chose not to get it for my son. It's a bit too corny and stupid for me! It's not really based in fact and I plan to always be 100% honest with my son FOREVER about EVERYTHING!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• that was one of my sisters favorites when she was little, it is very sad, but very good!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes, I have not read it to him in a long while though. It used to make me choke up really bad when he was newborn but I could have still been in the ups and downs or hormones at the times lol ... I think I will seach out through his books for that one again.
    LuvMyBas

Answer by LuvMyBas at 1:57 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/loveforever.htm
    is it this book? i have never heard of it... first couple lines makes me weepy tho so i want to read it to my son but i dont think i can get through it right now..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Yes, someone gave it to me when I was pregnant and all my friends had it too! It's a simple book, but kinda sweet. One of my friend's sons took the book so literally and actually flushed her jewelry down the toilet (wasn't it a watch in the book?) to see if his mommy would actually love him forever!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2010