When is the best time of day to post questions and get the most answers?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Probably in the morning or afternoon or during evening while kids are asleep.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:47 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I think it really depends, because keep in mind, no matter where you are, it's always going to be someone's middle of the night, or first thing in the morning, or bedtime, or whatever. So, there's always going to be someone up and answering between loads of laundry, or up because they can't sleep, or whatever :-)

For example, it's almost 3 pm on Saturday here, but I know that it's almost 11 pm on Friday at my inlaws. So, I'm up and being a bum on a Saturday afternoon, but my sil could be up and on here before she heads off to bed, so....
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Morning or afternoon - thats when I have gotten the most answers.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Probably afternoons. Not all moms are on at night-they do things with their family
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010